- EPPs may use the Ed ID Clearinghouse for unlimited searches in the background screening of candidates.
- Use of the EPP Ed ID Clearinghouse supports informed decisions on admission and clinical placements of candidates, thereby supporting an organization's risk management plan.
- While a manual search of the EPP Ed ID Clearinghouse takes less than 30 seconds, a REST API option is available to automate the search.
- Access to the EPP Ed ID Clearinghouse requires an Associate Membership in NASDTEC and a nominal annual subscription fee based on the EPP's average number of admissions.
- For more information, including a cost estimate, please submit the form below.